EpicProGamers
Welcome To EpicProGamers. Please Sign Up And We Hope You Enjoy The Site.
EpicProGamers
Welcome To EpicProGamers. Please Sign Up And We Hope You Enjoy The Site.
EpicProGamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are EPG

Home10th Lobby Rules I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We Need more members so plz get all your friends to sign up
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What a Good website
10th Lobby Rules EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:42 pm by AG Venom

» 10th Lobby Rules
10th Lobby Rules EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:51 pm by -iEnjoi-

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
EnVyTaL3Nt
10th Lobby Rules I_vote_lcap10th Lobby Rules I_voting_bar10th Lobby Rules I_vote_rcap 
EPG Hybrid v1
10th Lobby Rules I_vote_lcap10th Lobby Rules I_voting_bar10th Lobby Rules I_vote_rcap 
EPG NiGHtMaRe
EPG NAND
skylark10
-iEnjoi-
motion
vinnie2265
Rage
AG Venom

Share | 

10th Lobby Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
-iEnjoi-

-iEnjoi-

10th Lobby Rules Empty
PostSubject: 10th Lobby Rules   10th Lobby Rules EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:51 pm

Rules

- All lobbies must now have minimum price of $20 for everything and $10 for infections only.
- Lobbies can no longer have deals for more than one person.
- Your lobby must accept Paypal as a main form of payment.
- No lobby can do system link unless they are verified and stickied.
- No lobby can offer lifetime infections. Only Stickied lobbies may offer one week passes for a minimum of $75.
- If you choose to let people rent your lobby you must charge a minimum of $60 for 30 mins and $120 for an hour.
- Do not have other websites on your thread. This is advertising and against the rules.
- Bumping and double posting are against the rules. Having other people bump your topic for you is also against the rules. If you do either your post will be closed. This also goes for stickies.
- If you are renting from another user you are required to include in your post who and what time frame you are renting from them.
- IF your sticky is for system link services the MINIMUM price is $5 per member.

Not following the rules above will cause your post to get destickied and/or closed. Any time you may lose due to you not following the set rules will NOT be refunded.
If you believe you were following the rules above and your thread gets closed anyways, PM ANY moderator with a link to your topic and they will check to make sure it abides. If they don't find anything wrong with it they will open it back up.
Back to top Go down

10th Lobby Rules

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EpicProGamers :: Call of Duty - Modern Warefare 2 :: 10th Prestige Lobbies-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com